Welcome to the new website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
Recordings of the LSCC Annual Meeting at the ANA in Anaheim are now available.
For those of you who were unable to attend the Summer ANA, the recordings are now available under the Education and Resources section of the website.
Check here to view the recordings - noting the very large file sizes.
LSCC Wows Them at ANA Summer Seminar in June:
After a year of planning and months of preparation, the class “Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated
Coinage” made its debut at the ANA Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs. The class was sold out and
was a highly anticipated addition to this year’s curriculum offered to numismatists from all over North America.
The results were amazing!
See all the other latest LSCC news in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: Fortier wins Ahwash Award!
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- LSCC Calendar
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- Recordings of LSCC Annual Meeting at ANA on LSCC website
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - 2016 LSCC Annual Meeting Auction Raises $4,169
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - CACed LS Quarter Dollars
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz
- The Strike Zone, by Rich Hundertmark - Original Toning on Collector Grade Circulated Liberty Seated Dollars
- Addendum 2 Available for Double Dimes Book by John Frost
- Miscellaneous News and Notes
- Seen at the ANA
- LSCC Member in the Spotlight by Tony Barreca: Mark Archambault
- Two Half Dollars Sent Adrift, 1856, by Jim Laughlin
- ANA's The Numismatist highlights Liberty Seated course at the Summer Seminar
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 12, Number 9, September 2016
Copyright © 2007-2016, Liberty Seated Collectors Club, All rights reserved.