Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
March issue of the E-Gobrecht!
See all the other latest LSCC news:
- Headline: LSCC Gathers in Baltimore!
- Kam's gravesite
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson, - Absence of Evidence
- Photograph of William Barber Discovered! by John Frost
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - Happiness is Half Dime Varieties
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier -- March update
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- LSCC Calendar
- Register now for Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated Coinage at the ANA Summer Seminar
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- LSCC Challenging Years Survey now Online
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here by clicking the image to the left (5.1 mb).
Remembering John McCloskey
John McCloskey, Past Predident of the LSCC passed away on December 15, 2018. John was a giant in numismatics, and served as President of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club and Editor of Gobrecht Journal Editor for 40 years. To see a few photos and read remembrances from club members, click the smiling image of John at left.
Recordings of 2018 LSCC Annual Meeting available
The video files of the recently-held LSCC Annual Meeting in Philadelphia are now available. The video files are very large!. To see them,
go to the Recordings page...
Images of many of the remarkable documents and ephemera will be available for download soon.