Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
October issue of the E-Gobrecht!
See all the other latest LSCC news:
- Headline: LSCC In Baltimore This Month
- LSCC At Ohio State Show
- Important Exhibit to be Repeated in Baltimore!
- Reminder – LSCC Annual Meeting Recordings on the Club Website
- Last Call for LSCC Officer Nominations
- Seated Shorts
- LSCC Calendar
- Photos from the September 2018 PAN Show
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - The Finer Points of Supply and Demand
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson, -1876 Quarter Dollar with a Lump in the Obverse Shield
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier - SeatedFeast New England
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - 1887 Dime, Later Die State
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here by clicking the image to the left (6.0 mb).