Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
May issue of the E-Gobrecht!
See all the other latest LSCC news:
- Headline: LSCC at CSNS
- Stories from the Club Table, by Dennis Fortier
- Images from April 2019 LSCC Tables
- Last chance to register for Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated Coinage at the ANA Summer Seminar
- Quarter of the Month, by Greg Johnson - The 1857-O Briggs 7-C
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - This and That
- SeatedFest II Videos now online!
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier -- Adding a Local Flavor to the Regional Program
- Challenging Years LSCC Survey - Deadline is May 15th
- LSCC Calendar
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here by clicking the image to the left (5.8 mb).
Remembering John McCloskey
John McCloskey, Past Predident of the LSCC passed away on December 15, 2018. John was a giant in numismatics, and served as President of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club and Editor of Gobrecht Journal Editor for 40 years. To see a few photos and read remembrances from club members, click the smiling image of John at left.
Recordings of 2018 LSCC Annual Meeting available
The video files of the recently-held LSCC Annual Meeting in Philadelphia are now available. The video files are very large!. To see them,
go to the Recordings page...
Images of many of the remarkable documents and ephemera will be available for download soon.