Welcome to the new website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
Recordings of the LSCC Annual Meeting at the ANA in Anaheim are now available.
For those of you who were unable to attend the Summer ANA, the recordings are now available under the Education and Resources section of the website.
Check here to view the recordings - noting the very large file sizes.
LSCC Wows Them at ANA Summer Seminar in June:
After a year of planning and months of preparation, the class “Developing a Passion for Liberty Seated
Coinage” made its debut at the ANA Summer Seminar in Colorado Springs. The class was sold out and
was a highly anticipated addition to this year’s curriculum offered to numismatists from all over North America.
The results were amazing!
See all the other latest LSCC news in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headline: VNA receives John Frost!
- 2016 LSCC auction catalogues still available
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- Bob and Shirley Hammond’s coins to be sold at auction
- LSCC Calendar
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - Beistle’s Other Interests
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson - 1854-O Huge O Quarter Dollar
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - The 1843 WB-27 Half Dollar
- LSCC Member in the Spotlight by Tony Barreca: Lee Faucher
- Suspension of Coinage at the Philadelphia Mint July 19th, 1855, thru January, 1856, by Jim Laughlin
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 12, Number 10, October 2016
Copyright © 2007-2016, Liberty Seated Collectors Club, All rights reserved. --