Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
January issue of the E-Gobrecht!
See all the other latest LSCC news:
- Headline: SeatedFest II next month in Baltimore!
- Headline: LSCC Patriarch John McCloskey passes
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - 1853 Liberty Seated Dime Hubbed Date and Arrows, F-105, Shattered Reverse
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson, - The 1843-O Reverse E Liberty Seated Quarter Dollar
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - The Joy of Three 1870-CC Quarter Dollars
- LSCC Calendar
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here by clicking the image to the left (7.0 mb).
Recordings of 2018 LSCC Annual Meeting available
The video files of the recently-held LSCC Annual Meeting in Philadelphia are now available. The video files are very large!. To see them,
go to the Recordings page...
Images of many of the remarkable documents and ephemera will be available for download soon.