Welcome to the website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a not-for-profit group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
December issue of the E-Gobrecht!
See all the other latest LSCC news:
- Headline: Dues and Voting Time!
- Headline: SeatedFest II Coming to Baltimore!
- Cracked, Shattered, and Terminal, by Benny Haimovitz - 1863 Liberty Seated Quarter Briggs 2-B
- Seated Shorts - The David Lisot Video Library
- Auction News, by Craig Eberhart
- The Curious Collector by Len Augsburger - Gold, Silver, and Liberty Seated Coinage (Part 2)
- LSCC Calendar
- Quarter of the Month by Greg Johnson, - The 1844-O with Reverse of 1843-O Large O Quarter Dollar
- Regional News, by Dennis Fortier
- Club Activity Images, by Dennis Fortier and John Frost
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here by clicking the image to the left (7.0 mb).
Recordings of 2018 LSCC Annual Meeting available
The video files of the recently-held LSCC Annual Meeting in Philadelphia are now available. The video files are very large!. To see them,
go to the Recordings page...
Images of many of the remarkable documents and ephemera will be available for download soon.