Welcome to the new website of the Liberty Seated Collectors Club. The Liberty Seated Collectors Club is a group of over six hundred collectors and dealers
dedicated to the study and attribution of the American silver Liberty Seated coinage of the 19th century. Social interactions at a host of regional meeting
venues throughout the United States are a key element of the "LSCC Experience."
Please browse our website for news, upcoming events, educational programs, resources for collectors, and membership information. See for yourself why
the LSCC is the best investment in numismatics.
See the latest LSCC news, all in this month's issue of the E-Gobrecht:
- Headlines: Club Activities in Baltimore at the Whitman Winter Coin Expo Next Week!
LSCC Activities at the Rochester (NY) Numismatic Association 43rd Annual Show
- LSCC Member in the Spotlight: Todd Mazzola, by Tony Barreca
- Assistance wanted on this Mint Bag! by Paul Kluth
- Popular Mechanical Banks of the early 1890s blamed for the Scarcity of Dimes;
Update on last month’s 1861 New Orleans article, by Jim Laughlin
- Plus the monthly Auction News (Jim Gray), Regional News (Dennis Fortier), Curious Collector (Len Augsburger),
Quarter of the Month (Greg Johnson), Strike Zone (Rich Hundertmark), and Subscriber Correspondence.
The current issue of the E-Gobrecht can be found here:
Volume 11, Number 11, November 2015